This range comes from the need of some customers to have a machine “all terrain” able to produce energy wherever you need. We are talking about the most demanding market sector and AEM is able to meet the requirements. We manufacture these gensets in powers of 150, 300, 500 and 800KVA (continuous power 24/07), although we can manufacture any other power.
These machines are designed to be robust and reliable, optimized to work under harsh environmental conditions, supplying energy to facilities of diverse nature where a normal machine could not work. The most common configurations are composed of groups between 2-8 synchronized machines.
- Format, they are manufactured with canopy as well as in standard container 20’-40’, reaching lower sound levels.
- Versatility & Scalability, these systems can easily increase or reduce the number of machines.
- Engines and Alternators, ready to work 24 hours 7 days a week.
- Environments, these gensets are able to work under extreme climate conditions and dusty environments. From –25ºC to 80ºC, between 20-95% humidity and from 0 to 1800 meters, without significant power loss.
- Modular System, designed to allow the mounting and dismounting of the machine reducing intervention times as much as possible (maintenance and repair Works).
- Equipped with additional systems, fire prevention systems, emergency exits, pre-heating, automatic/manual fuel transfer, automatic oil refilling, fuel, oil and air special filtering systems, variable/adaptable cooling systems, among others. Optional equipment, liquid handling systems and evacuation systems, additional mechanical and fusion emergency stop systems, lighting systems (internal and external), maintenance systems without plant shutdown, etc.
- Ready for parallel work, giving all the advantages of a synchronized system.
- Robustness, given by its constructive shape.
- Easy storage and transportation.
We adapt these systems to your requirements, for further details do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you.